Hi,

For those developing on branch-feature-AMBARI-14714:

We started using FreeBuilder, an Apache 2.0-licenced code generation
library.  The goal is to reduce the amount of boilerplate code we need
to write a bit.

https://github.com/inferred/FreeBuilder#quick-start

It needs a bit of setup in IDEs, but there are instructions for both
Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA:

* https://github.com/inferred/FreeBuilder#eclipse
* https://github.com/inferred/FreeBuilder#intellij

I found that in IDEA the only step that needs to be done is: find the
directory "ambari-server > target > generated-sources > annotations"
in the Project pane, right-click it, and select Mark Directory as >
Generated Sources Root.

Please let me know if you run into any problem with it.

-Attila