I agree, however I think there is one more exception, if the same patch should
go into multiple branches, and one of them was already reviewed.

On 4/11/18, 5:37 PM, "Jonathan Hurley" <jhur...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    Agreed - the reviews without +1's are most concerning. We can't be
committing without proper reviews. I think the only exceptions are:

    - reverts
    - merges from a main branch to a feature branch

https://github.com/apache/ambari/pulls?q=is%3Apr+in%3Abody+NOT+tested+NOT+proposed

https://github.com/apache/ambari/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Amerged+review%3Anone+in%3Acomments+NOT+LGTM