Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote, On 06/03/2003 9.49: ...
If you think this plan is workable let's put this to a PMC vote.

Yes, let's start with Ruper, and work our way one thing at a time.

Oh, one more thing.

Krysalis Version is active in our sandbox, and is an effort to get a versioning system, that would be then used by Ruper. And also Andy is working on metadata stuff.

From a quick thought, I would think that these efforts would need to be part of the "Ruper" thing... also since we have committers actively working on it, would the inclusion in the sandbox not make development harder at this point? What if I gave access to the krysalis repositories till the thing seems more stable, so that you don't need to give pache ids to our devs that don't have them...?

Dunno, just thoughts, I'll let the Ant PMC decide what they prefer, we'll be happy with any outcome, as long as a download mechanism is established :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -