On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Rob H. Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> There is one problem with the sshexec task that someone should look
> into: I was not able to get the output from the remote command to
> show up in the log.

It works if my machine (the one running Ant) is under heavy load, but
doesn't otherwise. 8-(

The problem seems to be (from some cursory code review on jsch) that
jsch spawns a thread to execute the command - and the task may very
well be finished (and Ant exited) before the thread gets run.

> I will work on some documentation to go with it.

Great.