>>On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Jene Jasper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> As mentioned yesterday, I have made some changes to the JavaCC and
>> JJTree taskdefs and added a new taskdef for JJDoc. I have included
>> the patch.txt for the changes.  But what is the best way to deliver
>> the new files JJDoc.java and jjdoc.html ?

>Create an enhancement request in Bugzilla, attach this patch and the
>two new files.

>Does your patch include the JavaCC 3.0/2.1 changes?  I'd like to
>tackle that separately if possible.

We are thinking along the same line. That is why I created this separate
patch.

And about the patch for the JavaCC 3.0/2.1 changes, I have the following
question:
Does it make a difference if I make the patch on my latest revision or the
snapshot of April 1st?
I don't think it will involve the same lines of code.

Jene.