And a new selector hopefully... I'd like to select JUnit test cases with
more than just a filename pattern. It's actually on my to-do list, and I
should have it within a few weeks (when I get around to it). We've been
doing it for months with a special Unit test which does it in its suite()
method, and I need to move the code into a selector (although as I stated
before, I hate the kind of extension mechanismSSSS available in Ant 1.5.x).
Note that my current code, and most likely my future selector, will use
regular introspection, and not BCEL, so will need the dependent classes on
the classpath... --DD