Stefan,

In case you are not yet tired of this :)

- Am using the same ant jars ("Ant version 1.6alpha compiled on September 6
2003") picked up from
nightly build area fails on nagoya (SunOS) and works on win2k.

- Checked in your suggested fix
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=106323490315627&w=2)
yesterday night.

Thanks,