On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Dominique Devienne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The error message doesn't specify which build file failed to parse
> correctly,

I think it did, as the message must have come from an IOException, so
the error actually is in recurse.xml not in the file it is trying to
import.  At least I think so.

It will now tell you which file/URL caused the exception, though.

> and furthermore, the error is reported to occur in recurse.xml,
> never mentioning that recurse.xml was in fact imported from
> build.xml or at which line.

This is a bit harder to track down and put into the error message, I'm
afraid.  Currently we don't keep track of that at all AFAICS, we only
record that a file has been imported, but not from where.