While lookin into the AntClassLoader thing I realized that <record>
keeps a static map keyed on the name attribute of the task.

This means that two different subbuilds that use the same name
attribute in a <record> task will end up writing to the same file (and
probably cause a lot of other problems as well).  The "name" in the
key is the relative file name, not the absolute path of the logfile.

Should we change it to use the current project as an additional key
element in the map?  Or is this a feature?  Maybe it would be enough
to use the absolute path of the logfile as key so that if you write
top the same file, you really meant to use the same file?