On Wed, 08 Dec 2004, Martijn Kruithof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I actually used the same technique as proposed in the bug report on
> the recorder test cases. Stefan modified that one in such a way that
> not the files from cvs are "fixed" but copies of those files.

I mainly did so since otherwise you modify your working copy (at least
if the original line endings when the files have been checked in are
different from your local platform).  We shouldn't change the files
we've checked out.  We already modify the timestamp of jar.xml on each
testrun and CVS thinks it has been changed until you do the next
"cvs up".