http://www.oopsconsultancy.com/software/xmltask/index.html :-)

Ok, you mean a core task. I dont think that we have something else.
<property> <echoproperties>
<xmlproperty> <???>

ATM that´s only a kind of templating the output. Works - but hasnt much
to do with xml. Some ideas ... (but from this early morning, so excuse me)
- using an xml object model
- <typedef> that
- "instantiate" an object
- write that out via jaxb