[EMAIL PROTECTED] schreef:
maybe we could create the following lists

ant-bugs (gump, bugzilla, (what bug platform is ivy on?))
ant-commits (svn commits from both ivy and ant)
ant-dev (development discussion on both ivy and ant)
ant-user (as-is for the users)
ivy-user (as-is for the users)
works for me (but I probably wouldn't split bugs and commits at all).
And instead of ant-dev, [EMAIL PROTECTED] as it is right now.

Ivy uses JIRA and Xavier is the admin IIRC.
Fine for me too, and I agree with Stefan, I wouldn't split bugs and commits. There's also yet another notification e-mail kind: wiki notifications. Where
would they fall in?

Both projects (Ant and Ivy) have the same mail-origins. So we could also
do:
- wiki                          --->  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- bugtracking (Bugzilla + JIRA) --->  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Users                         --->  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Developers                    --->  [EMAIL PROTECTED]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Usage of Gump                 --->  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
maybe only one
- Subversion                    --->  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
maybe only one

total 10-12 mailinglists
Imo these are too many lists for the volume we have, furthermore in order to build a single development community, I'd really be in favour of only having one dev list. Of course everyone in the community can have his or her specific points of intrest and be more active in one part or the other, but we still are one development community.

Martijn