Kev Jackson wrote:
Hi,

Here's the -debug output of executing testWlrmic in isolation:

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.rmic.WLRmic.execute(WLRmic.java:76)
        ... 17 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unrecognized option or flag, -vco
mpat
        at weblogic.utils.Getopt2.grok(Getopt2.java:164)
        at weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:117)
        at weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:103)
        at weblogic.rmic.main(rmic.java:142)
        ... 22 more

It's seems that this has been a problem for a while:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ant-dev/200611.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is the list of options supported by weblogic rmic:

http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/rmi/rmi_rmic.html#662053

-vcompat is absent - so can we prevent this being passed in this test?

I added an override point in the base rmic adapter to handle mapping from version options in <rmic> to version options in the compiler; the wlrmic one warns if any option is set.

Try running the tests now

-steve

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/