Gilles Scokart schreef:
Did someone have an idea where to place the link to the sponsorship page?
Did we have to place it in ant home page only, or do we have to place it
also in ivy home page

In ant home page, I think a good place could be:
- a separate menu Sponsorship at the end of the project managment menu
pointing to a new small page with the two required links.
- A separate section in the contributors page.
I was wondering if it would be both more effective and efficient to include the required links directly in the menu under a separate header sponsorship, so without an extra page in between.

Martijn