From: Xavier Hanin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2007 11:16:15 PM
Subject: RE: extra attributes on publication artifacts

I guess it's more related to IVY-419 (which has been introduced for
 maven 2 classifers, but is now an Ivy feature).

IVY-419 let people define artifacts for a dependency even though the
 dependendy already has a module descriptor. But maybe adding extra
 attributes the the ArtifactRevisionId was only an attempt which end up being
 unuseful. If no unit test fails, it's probably the reason. But we'd
 need to make a real world test with a dependency on a mven 2 pom using
 classifiers (there's one example in IVY-418).

BTW, is it a source of problem for you?

Xavier