Dominique Devienne wrote:
I'd add that those properties, if made available, should probably be
prefixed with ant., to make it clear they are "built-in". Perhaps:

ant.default-target
ant.targets-invoked

I'm +0 on adding these "static" properties.

Since we're at it, we may also want to expose ant.current-target and
ant.invoked-target properties, but these are "dynamic" since changing
during the course of the build, so more problematic given the property
immutability rules. Exposing them via a PropertyHelper to made it
clear they are dynamic perhaps? ${dynamic:ant.current-target}...

That could be very good. I'm happier with that than using something that looks like an existing property and could easily stamp on existing properties