Stefan Bodewig wrote:
Hi all,

I followed our release instructions which say I need to copy the jars
and poms generated by Ant's distribution target to
/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository on people.a.o

Does anybody who is more familiar than myself know whether this
(1) still has the desired effect of getting the jars published

(2) should be changed to a different way that included publishing to
    /repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository instead?

I think m1 stuff goes out; let's see what happens