Ok, I cannot help myself, I've gone through the back log of bugs and
I've added to more to the list that is fixed via this patch, they are

15093 - Support for Promotion States - a duplicate of 40995
33507 - Need way to have files retrieved via the <stcheckout> task be
read-only

I also believe that cases 21424, 32089, 36503 may also be resolved by
the work that I've done.  I've sent emails to the requesters of these
cases to see if they want to do some verification.

Regards,

Pacific National Pty Ltd

John Ballment BIT(IS)
Senior Systems Analyst