Sorry for double post, my description of the problem is incorrect. The
middle paragraph should read:

Now getName() of a Target returns the original name prepended by the name
of the *imported* project (the same as corresponding key in getTargets() in
a Project), *but* getProject() returns the top project name, so there is no
way to find out what the original name is. Neither is there a simple way to
correct the dependency names.

Gintas