I am trying to incorporate Ant 1.9.8 / 1.10.0 with Eclipse IDE.

Where as 1.9.8 works fine with existing Ant framework in eclipse, having
many issues with Ant 1.10.0 like below and some more
- missing stack frames while debugging Ant with breakpoints
- Getting error while using Ant 1.1.0 and Java 1.8 - Specifying an
InputHandler is an Ant 1.5.* feature. Please update your Ant classpath to
include an Ant version greater than this.

Has anyone faced a similar issue ? Or we already have some discussion on
the similar line ?
I could not find any related  bug on the Ant bugzilla.

Thanks,
Sarika
Eclipse Ant &  Debug
Project Lead and Committer