On 29-Jun-2017, at 11:29 AM, Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I’m picking up “OSGi” section next.

I have completed and pushed the migration of “OSGi” and “Using standalone”
sections to upstream (it’s actually live on site since yesterday). For the OSGi
pages, I had to reword some of the content to fix the grammar of some of the
sections. Also, there were a few outdated links to external projects, that I
had to point to new locations. One such link is the “bnd” tool link. Our
earlier doc here[1] points to [2] as the “bnd” tool but that link is no longer
live. I updated the docs to point it to [3] but I haven’t yet verified that the
example being explained in that page works with this tool. In fact, I’m not
100% sure this new bndtools project is the same the bnd tool since the project
page says it’s “based” on that older tool. Either way, I’ll have to verify it
later that that example works fine.

I’m now pick up the “Tutorials” section.

[1] https://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/osgi/standard-osgi.html
[2] http://www.aqute.biz/Code/Bnd
[3] http://bndtools.org/

-Jaikiran