More of a FYI than anything else - the past couple of days or so, we haven't had regular successful runs of our various Ivy Jenkins jobs. Each run failing with different errors, all pointing back to infrastructure issues at this moment. In fact, I see some other Apache project builds running into similar issues - as basic as DNS name resolution failures of git-wip-us.apache.org on the Jenkins nodes.

None of this is specific to our jobs, so I don't see anything that we can do to solve this at the moment, other than maybe raising it with Infra team. I haven't had the time to check the Infra team mailing list or their JIRA to see if this is already reported by other projects. I will see if I can find some time tonight to check that and report it, if it hasn't yet been.

-Jaikiran