Please see my comment on GitHub. It is a change of signature (from array to
collection) in order to change the return type (from array to collection,
because arrays of generics do not work), and it's based on refactoring of
AbstractOSGiResolver. It is a crucial piece to getting the generics right,
and leaving it out would mean leaving all other changes in resolvers and
SearchEngine out.

Gintas