On 2017-08-22, Gintautas Grigelionis wrote:

> I would be glad to help, but I have no privileges. Is there somebody who
> could help me?

I seem to be administrator for the Ivy JIRA Project, I've added both
your accounts (gintas and twogee) to the committers group. I didn't know
which one of these you intend to use.

> P.S. I noticed that I misspelled my last name when I created Jira account,
> could it be corrected, please?

You should be able to do that yourself. At the top right is your avatar
and when you click on it there us a menu. Go to "profile" and the click
the pencil for the details section of the summary.