Github user twogee commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/pull/68

    We have a PR where we lack a consensus for (#57) because it adds a new
method to an important interface. To break the logjam, it could be postponed to
the next release if that targets Java 8 which allows default method
implementations in an interface. There are a couple of PRs (#55 and #60) that
change UX by use of vector graphics; those can be postponed as well and synced
with introduction of vector graphics in Ant (there's a [SVG logo for
Ant](https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Apache-Ant-logo.svg) out there).
Could somebody review the rest of PRs, please?

---