A while back we moved Ivy's documentation to Asciidoc. That automated migration, thanks mainly to Nicolas, went off fine and we fixed whatever issues we discovered in the migrated docs over a period of time. At this point, the previous HTML and xooki based documentation is no longer needed. So I went ahead and pushed a commit which removes that directory from our repo. I don't expect it to be needed any more, but if we do need it for reference, we can always go back to this commit and check it out.

Going forward, the asciidoc based docs in the "asciidoc" directory of the repo, is the place where documentation for the project resides.

-Jaikiran