> On 2018-06-13, Gintautas Grigelionis wrote:
>
> > org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
> > http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/updatesite/p2-mirrors--xml.
> cgi?path=ivyde-2.3.0.rc1-201806132023-RELEASE&countryCode=
> se&timeZone=1&format=xml;
> > lineNumber: 39; columnNumber: 3; Element type "link" lack matching end
> tag
> > "</link>".
>
> When I follow the link above, I get an HTML page which is not
> well-formed XML, so the messages are to be expected.
>
> BTW, wherever thos link comes from, it would be good if it used https
> rather than http.

I followed the link to the source in svn

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ant/site/ivyde/production/updatesite/p2-mirrors--xml.cgi?view=markup

#!/bin/sh
# Wrapper script around mirrors.cgi script
# (we must change to that directory in order for python to pick up the
# python includes correctly)
cd /www/www.apache.org/dyn/mirrors
/www/www.apache.org/dyn/mirrors/mirrors.cgi $

It seems that mirrors.cgi bails out, since it redirects to a (correct
HTML-wise, incorrect XML-wise) page containing

The requested file or directory is *not* on the mirrors.

I wonder whether there is some documentation available on what output
the CGI script (and corresponding HTML template?) should produce.
Apparently, they do not work as intended since last changes were made
6 years ago.

Gintas