I tested the plugin with Ivy 2.5.0 RC on Mars, Neon and Oxygen (install,
activate, resolve/reload settings/refresh).

+1

Gintas

P.S. I noticed another issue which is difficult to reproduce: sometimes,
properties defined in Ivy settings
for e.g. parameterizing revisions in ivy.xml become unavailable when
starting a resolve, which then fails.
It seems to require a certain combination of reload
settings/resolve/refresh, though.