This vote is now officially cancelledfor the reasons noted below.

-Jaikiran

On 28/06/18 12:11 PM, Jaikiran Pai wrote:

On 27/06/18 10:12 PM, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
Since there is a work around (hitting refresh after resolve) and it is an RC, we could ship it like that and fix it later. But due to the automatic update via the update site, I bet most users will update even if it is an RC. So I am not sure what I should vote. So I vote -0 for me for now.
I was reserving my vote just for this reason. I don't use Eclipse so I wanted to see if someone more familiar with it has an opinion about this bug. You are right that it's going to end up affecting everyone once we release this. Given that the purpose of this release is revive this project a bit and not break setups where things are working fine and the fact that this will end up being an annoying kind of workaround (having to hit refresh after resolve), I don't see rushing this release without fixing this issue serves any purpose.

So I'll vote a -1 on this now. I know we have gone through 3 voting rounds for this release, so thank you everyone for being patient and testing out the binaries. I'll file this issue in JIRA and hopefully spend some time in Eclipse this weekend to try and sort this out.

-Jaikiran