It's been some months now since our last 1.9.x and 1.10.x Ant releases.
During that period, we have added some good number of fixes and
enhancements to both these versions upstream. Some of the users (in
bugzilla discussions) have asked if we can do a release sooner to get
these fixes. As far as I know, there isn't anything pending that needs
to go into this release. Is there any?

Should we do a new release in the upcoming weeks?


To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

Reply via email to