Adding to what Maarten noted - the nightly builds are available for
testing here
https://builds.apache.org/job/Ivy/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/

The plan is to release a newer version of Ivy 2.5.0 soon (one other user
has reported a different issue which I want to review first before
deciding whether or not a fix is needed for that before releasing).

-Jaikiran