On 28/09/21 12:55 pm, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On 2021-09-26, Jaikiran Pai wrote:

I was planning to initiate a release tonight, but trying to upgrade
one of the optional dependencies has shown up some interesting issue
in the maven ant task (which apparently has been EOLed[1]) that we use
in our fetch.xml.
Maybe you skip upgrading optional dependencies for now? ;-)

I looked into that issue in more detail and like you say, skipping this upgrade of optional dependencies is what I will do. The fix will involve bigger changes and not something that's needed or a blocker for this release. I'll send out a separate mail about what that issue is.

-Jaikiran