Hello Stefan,

On 19/11/22 10:41 pm, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On 2022-11-18, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

On my personal TODO list there are a few minor things like Java 20
removing another target option that we may want to tell users
about. Nothing of this is critical AFAIR and shouldn't hold up a release
if I don't get to them soon enough.
I'm through with this BUT

while running all tests locally I realized
https://github.com/apache/ant/pull/194 introduces a bug when tars have
an encoding set. You can see this with UntarTest failing. A multibyte
encoding like UTF16 may contain NUL bytes inside of the "normal" part of
the name. I'll have to think about a way to solve this, but we should
not release Ant with this regression.

Please take your time, I won't rush the release. I'm still experimenting with the security manager changes.

-Jaikiran