Hello Stefan,

I had a brief look. Do you happen to know how these builds are launched in Gump? I have never used gump before, so I'm not familiar with it. Most of these failures in Ant build seem to be happening due to:

[java] java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The Security Manager is
deprecated and will be removed in a future release
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.execute(ExecuteJava.java:194)

which can happen if java wasn't launched using -Dsecurity.manager=allow

-Jaikiran