On 17/08/23 10:02 am, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
I have not built the update site because I couldn't get the build
process to work, so if anybody with the proper build environment wants
to create one, thank you. I'm sure we can create it after the release if
we want to.

Is this the Eclipse update site? From what I remember that requires an Eclipse installation locally, that too a very specific version. Unfortunately, it's been an extremely long time since I ever used Eclipse and I don't even have the setup I used many years back when releasing Ivy.

-Jaikiran