Hi Peter, On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 1:36 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >> The other directories include: > >> > >> * /site/ : Does svnpubsub use this? [1] > >> > > > > AFAIK yes. > > Then we will need to sort this out We can keep all of the Any23 documentation inside of SVN. Apache Traffic Server do this and it works for them. To streamline this process as we move forward, I think we should do the same. http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/trafficserver/README > developerConnection > > This should be simple to change. > OK you are right this is a one liner to point to the new git repos. > > > site.deploymentBaseUrl > > Not sure what this one should change to. > we keep it the same > > > any23-repository-external > > The csv utils artifact in any23-repository-external needs to be dealt > with, either by deploying it to Maven Central, or getting the upstream > to do a patched release (or by temporarily including the patched > upstream library source code in the any23-csvutils module). > > OK I will approach the commons team and see what it going on with this library. I need to apologize somewhat as we have well and truly missed the train with this one. You will have seen that INFRA timed out on us. We now have a read only SVN repos whilst we are essentially ready to do a release. This issue is not only keeping us back, but tying up resources which I would much rather put into developing Any23. Thanks for your persistence Peter. All we need to deal with is the codebase. The documentation should remain in SVN along with all other code e.g. committers, wiki and all that jazz. I'll update this thread once I get feedback from commons. @dev (Simone) do any of you guys know off the top what is happening with commons csv utils? Thanks Lewis
