GitHub user lewismc opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/any23/pull/56

    ANY23-321 Add openie toggle functionality to service

    This issue is a large step towards addressing
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANY23-321
    I am however not able to currently register the OpenIEExtractor within the
ExtractorGroup/Factory when undertaking an extractor. I've debugged this down
to the code in the URLClassLoader.addURL of
[Any23PluginManager](https://github.com/apache/any23/blob/master/api/src/main/java/org/apache/any23/plugin/Any23PluginManager.java#L453).
 The OpenIE JAR's are dynamically loaded however the Extractor implementation
does not seem to be registered when the extraction is executed.

    @ansell if you are able to pull this code and debug it would be greatly
appreciated. I have specific lines for debugging if this would be helpful.
Thank you in advance for any assistance here.

    P.S. you will also see that I've been making attempts to update the [plugin
documentation](http://any23.apache.org/any23-plugins.html).

    P.P.S I actually remember encountering a similar issue previously when
attempting to register a plugin via the command line... I think dynamic
ClassLoading is broken in Any23 right now. I am keen to fix it so any help here
is appreciated folks.

    $ git pull https://github.com/lewismc/any23 ANY23-321

    https://github.com/apache/any23/pull/56.patch

    This closes #56

----
commit 706e891cf582736f90cfbe83bc1ef5d629e6dfd7
Author: Lewis John McGibbney <lewis.mcgibbney@...>
Date:   2018-01-03T00:05:39Z

    ANY23-321 Add openie toggle functionality to service

----

---