Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks for volunteering.

I think Pramod's suggestion of putting the operators into 3 buckets and
Siyuan's suggestion of starting a shared Google Sheet that tracks
individual operators are both good, with the exception that lib/streamquery
is one unit and we probably do not need to look at individual operators
under it.

If we don't have any objection in the community, let's start the process.

David