+1 for the feature. At first look I am more in favor of reusing existing control tuple.

Thank you,

Vlad

On 8/4/16 08:17, Sandesh Hegde wrote:
@Chinmay
We can enhance the existing checkpoint tuple but that one is more
frequently used than this feature, so why burden Checkpoint tuple with
an extra field?

@Aniruddha
It is better to leave the scheduling to the users, they can use any tool
that they are already familiar with.

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 7:40 AM Aniruddha Thombare <anirud...@datatorrent.com>