Hi Chinmay,

Base on the discussion I had with David, and David please correct me if I
am wrong, the watermark for Windowed Join Operator should be indeed
depending on all the input streams. If a tuple is considered late for one
input stream, it should also be considered late for the whole join
operator. That's why in the AbstractWindowedJoinOperator, it always selects
the watermark with the smallest timestamp from all the latest watermarks
coming from upstreams as its current watermark, so that it can make sure
that it's always keeping the strictest watermark to eliminate late tuples.

Shunxin