+1 on both executing Python code in an operator and high level API for
constructing Pipelines in Python.

There is a large user base of engineers and data scientists which use
Python on regular basis for crunching through big data.  Providing them
with a powerful new platform for big data processing, wrapped in a familiar
language, will open Apex to a much broader user base and help grow the
project.

Given the potentially new user base of Python developers, it may make sense
to prioritize the high level API for pipeline construction.  This will
allow users to build simple applications with existing library operators,
and we can get feedback on what areas they would like to see improved next
- custom Python operator support or more built-in library operators.

Thanks,
Sasha