Hi Hitesh,

Can you collect all logs including app master logs and send it? Run command
"yarn logs -applicationId <you app id>" on cluster to get logs for an
application.
Also please collect stderr output logs of appMaster. You can find them
under "<your hadoop location>/logs/userlogs/<app id>/<containerId>/"

-Priyanka