Hi Priyanka,
Yes it is template engine. Initial use case to target is to generate
automated emails using template for alerts, logging might be also  for
monitoring.
Also to convert POJO's or Map or List in XML or JSON format to further
absorb by other operators depending on templates.

Thanks,
Deepak

--
Thanks & Regards