Probably should be accessible to PMC and/or committers only for now. If the PMC
wants to allow sharing this data with other 3rd parties, then the privacy
message will need to be changed.

Additionally, the website may need a privacy footer to indicate metrics are
being collected.

Please take a look at http://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/privacy.html
too and use that if needed in the privacy footer.

thanks
— Hitesh