Dear Community,

Is it worth for addition of StramEvents for AppDataTracker for debugging
and monitoring ?

Use case(s):
1) Debugging Operators and Containers while events kill/stop/start etc.
2) Monitoring the events and have some alerts or corrective measurements
based on events.
3) With extending current transport might be able to push objects to third
party or other services for event analysis like kafka etc.

Solution Approach:
1) Planning to add listener similar to eventrecorder  which will generate
the stram events. As existing eventrecorder(s) are currently are tied up
with eventBus which are registered directly to WebSockets, so avoiding use
as we don't want necessarily always push it through gateway.
2) Add functionality/handler to AppDataPush agent to handle stram events
coming from new listener.
3) Push the Stram events with existing transport interface in form of JSON
similar to stats.
4) Also we can add aggregators for these events.

Extending  further if we add other transport to existing transport
interface we can achieve Use case #3.

Please let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks & Regards