Hello Bright,

Did the maven approach of excluding guava dependencies when specifying malhar
not work ?

By this I mean using the following stub when adding malhar dependency in your
Pom.xml?

 <exclusions>
      <exclusion>
           <groupId>com.google.guava</groupId>   <artifactId>guava</artifactId>
      </exclusion>
   </exclusions>

Regards
Ananth