Since the query can be different for different databases, the user will
have to provide query to the operator. Rather than this, I believe it's
easier for user to directly execute create table query on DB.

Also, the create table script won't be that heavy that we create script for
it. Probably adding a generic type of query in the docs itself should
suffice.

Ajay