+1 for the feature in general.

Though I have a question about it: Lets say 10th operator in the DAG
initiates the shutdown.. And operator being in quite downstream as compared
to Input Operator, it might be fairly behind in window it is processing.
What happens to the data being already processed by upstream operators?

Is there a possibility where Idempotency might get affected because
termination action is taken in downstream operators?

-Chinmay.