Hi All,

In PojoInnerJoin accumulation same field names are emitted as single field
even if we don't take a join on them. For example consider the following 2
POJO's on 2 streams

POJO1
{
   id: Int
   age : String
}

POJO2
{
 id: Int
 age : String
 name : String
}

If we wish to take a join only on field id then the resulting stream
contains the common named field(age) only from POJO2.
So I am confused whether the resulting stream should contain the field
'age' from only POJO1 (or only POJO2) or it should contain the field 'age'
from both the POJOs.

I think it is a bug which should be fixed and the resulting stream should
contain common named field from both the POJOs (and maybe rename it in the
final output). Let me know your thoughts on it.

Regards,
Hitesh