Do you suggest that in a streaming use case join operator also pass data to downstream using files or that there are two different join operators one for streaming and one for batch? If not, it means that the join operator needs to emit data to a separate file output operator, so it still needs to read data from a temporary space before emitting, why not to emit directly to topN in this case?

Is not pipeline reuse already supported by Apex modules?

Thank you,

Vlad